Available Exclusively to ForexAnalytix Members
- Analysis provided on 30 instruments, including major FX pairs and crosses, equity induces, government bonds, precious metals, oil and others. The ForexAnalytix platform is conveniently divided into two sections: Summary Page and Analysis Page.
- Summary page ("Traffic Light page") provides users with a convenient at-a-glance summary of all instruments and each individual analysis bias.
- Analysis Page includes text commentary, chart(s), major key levels (support, resistance and bull/bear line) and the Takeaways summary.
- Instantly gauge instrument performance using our graphic daily range & hi/lo indicators.
- Get "Pattern in Play" ("PiP") indications, which are derived from certain patterns that the team identifies from their analysis. PiPs vare indicated with their corresponding theoretical entry / target / invalidation levels. All current and past PiP performance stats are available for examination with ease and full transparency.
- Get quickly informed on recent events from our "Market Summary" section that includes the "F.A. Live Stream" with a list of news items and a "Useful Links" area.
- Make ForexAnalytix your one-stop-shop page by using our customizable Twitter feed, Calendar section and News feed.
- Browse through our analysis via the comprehensive and super-smooth web based ForexAnalytix application.
- Fully customizable web browser notifications for all major browsers except Microsoft products, which do not support this functionality.
Mobile Phone / Tablet App
- ForexAnalytix is now fully portable via iOS and Android mobile phone / tablet apps.
- Discover our slick, user-friendly interface that takes full advantage of mobile app functionality.
- Always be informed on the go and enable mobile push notifications, so that you never miss another event!
Available to Everyone at No Cost
- Daily 1.5hr webinars hosted by seasoned veteran and world class host Dale Pinkert.
- ForexAnalytix team members present their market analysis & insights during the first hour, taking questions from participants when possible.
- Guest speaker presentation during the final 30 minutes. Guests will typically include traders, market analysts, academics, authors etc.
- ForexAnalytix blog posts cover many different markets and analysis types, with their associated charts & insights.
- Comprehensive section on the ForexAnalytix website which covers the 5 analysis types used at ForexAnalytix.
- Separate section for each analysis type, with diagrams and pictures describing each pattern.
- Extremely useful reference tool for novices and experienced traders alike.